Security call 509-793-2286
Director Kyle Foreman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-793-2299
The college has established the following procedures to help prevent or minimize injury to BBCC students, employees and visitors in the event of a fire, medical emergency, natural disaster, or other crises. Students and employees are encouraged to review and learn the steps for each emergency scenario*, as well as familiarize themselves with the location of all first-aid stations, manual fire alarm boxes, and fire extinguishers.
Emergency maps are posted in classrooms and offices point out the location of these items as well as the evacuation routes and assembly areas.
*All calls to 911 must also be reported to Campus Safety at 793.2286.
*Fill out Incident/Accident form for all incidents.
• Abuse – Child, Sexual, or Domestic Violence
• Aviation Accident
• Bomb Threat
• Civil or Natural Disasters - Earthquake, Flood/Broken Water Pipes, Volcano, Demonstration
• First Aid, Medical Emergency, or Injury
• Hazardous Condition/Chemical Spill
• Hostage Situation/Suspicious Person
• Hostile or Violent Individual or Active Shooter
• Workplace Safety